Friday, February 15, 2008

Variety Night? Whasssatttt?????


As a brand new Stampin' Up' demonstrator www.stampinup.com , I went to a monthly meeting of a group of local demos. The girls call it Variety Night. The idea (I think) is to share three projects. A scrapbook page, a technique and a 'giftable'. They were all just working away like little beavers and were SO creative and productive. While I, on the otherhand, could barely keep up (partly because I am SO not creative at night, and partly because I was relatively clueless to the process). Anyhow, this scrapbook page is a conglomerate of the technique (dahlia folded flower in upper right) and the scrapbook page which features a hidden journaling under the photo. The felt flowers are embellished with some cute rub-ons. The photo is of Bob in the hot-tub playing with Clarice. She will join you in the water with absolutely no coaxing!

No comments: