Sunday, March 2, 2008

Greyhound Rescue Benefit Auction





I was asked to do a 5x5 chunky page for a book that an on-line greyhound lover friend is putting together. Well..... when I saw the photos of such sweet babies I wanted to do a page for every dog! But, here is where I stopped. They are traveling to NY tomorrow and I hope they help to raise a bit of money to help these sweet creatures be adopted to loving homes. The two greyhounds in the boat are Ginger and Guiness boating off Cape Cod. The kid frolicing in the water is Ginger. Raptor's page has his name tag on the front. Last, but not least, is Secret - looking out the window. I LOVE doing what I can to help pet charities! Thanks, Brigitte, for giving me the opportunity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
These turned out so beautifully and sweet! You picked great quotes to use with the pictures.