Monday, November 24, 2008

A Special Gift of Kindness

A mysterious box arrived in my mailbox today. When I looked at the return address, I thought, "Oh, My! Phyllis is participating in one of my swaps..... but which one??" Then, after opening the box I was even more mystified. It was full of atc's, which I was SURE didn't fit with any theme I'm currently hosting. But, then I read the enclosed note:

Dear Tammy,

These are some simple cards to help celebrate the holiday season. If you would like, you can open one each day of December until the 25th, or you can choose a time and open them all at once!!

I hope you enjoy them and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Phyllis

Advent cards! How wonderful! And, what an amazing and thoughtful gift from a truly talented artist! I have placed them in a special bowl in my entryway. I believe I will open one each day of December to prolong the pleasure.

Thank you SO much, Phyllis!

No comments: