Monday, March 23, 2009

A Wonderful Blog Award

This was presented to me by Diana O'Cobthaigh, a wonderfully talented and ever so sweet friend I met through ATC-World. Her home base is Australia, which in my fantasy is a most romantic place. In fact, my dad, who was never a traveler, always wanted to visit there and never had the opportunity. I imagine he's seen all of it by now from his vantage point in the heavens.

At any rate, before I become too sentimental..........

Here is a link to Diana's gorgeous blog, she's SO much more creative with hers than I could ever hope to be, so it's worth the diversion!
http://docobhthaigh.blogspot.com/

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers."



No comments: