Thursday, June 4, 2009

"Bird" Book Project

This great little altered book is one I made in a class taught by a very talented local lady, Jo McQueen. She has recently been teaching at some larger national events and has her own line of rubber stamps and collage items called The Queen's Dresser Drawers. You can check out some of her items here: I haven't been feeling very creative lately, and this is just what the Dr. ordered. Hopefully, I can get back into the spirit again. The covers of the book are a gutted vintage book. We made the pages individually and finally bound it with fabric strips and grommets. The sticks are from my friend Karen's yard.


Pam said...

Love the book. Such great images and embellishments. Looks like a fun class.

Hilery said...

Oh, it turned out AWESOME! Now I know why you said it was a lot of work, so much eye candy!