Sunday, January 11, 2009

Artist Trading Card Workshop Lessons

My contributions to this month's Bernie Berlin ATC Workshop Trade that I host on ATC World. This is (I think) our fifth month, we do about 3 lessons per month. This month: Transfers, Fun Foam, and Tissue Paper Background. I've done them all before, but it's fun to revisit sometimes to see how my ideas have changed over time. I didn't particularly like the fun-foam idea before, and this time is no different and they are my least favorite. For awhile now, I've been wanting to make some 'button-cards', so I used some sewing tissue and some plastic "faux" buttons to mimic a button card. I'm thinking I want to make some hand-made buttons and make some atc sized button cards. Guess that will go on my "to-do list" along with the other 9,000 things I want to accomplish this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, you keep saying that about your fun foam cards, and I just love the ones you come up with!!!

Lady Di said...

I'm having so much fun with your BB ATC Workshop swaps, and can't wait to see our returns from #5. Keep up the great work.